When a dispute has a significant effect on your financial well-being, when your business is on the line, Lee H. Schillinger fights hard to protect your interests through focused and effective legal action.
Located in Hollywood, Florida, our law firm is dedicated to achieving the best possible results in matters of business and commercial law. This includes business planning, the drafting of documents and agreements, as well as litigation across a wide range of matters.
Our founding and principal attorney, Lee H. Schillinger, is experienced in business litigation by the Florida Bar Association. This certification notes his substantial involvement in matters of contested business litigation as well as recommendation by his peers for excellence in character, ethics and a reputation for professionalism. Mr. Schillinger has also passed an in-depth exam administered by the Florida Bar Association to achieve this status.
At the law offices of Lee H. Schillinger, we are skilled in evaluating, handling and resolving matters of business litigation before state courts, federal courts, administrative agencies, mediators and arbitrators. Our clients include individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs) and small to midsize closely held corporations facing legal problems with potentially significant financial effects:
- Antitrust and trade regulation: We offer experienced representation in matters including deceptive trade practices, false advertising, claims under the RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) Act and unfair competition.
- Banking and finance: We represent clients in matters of banking and finance including commercial and residential real estate matters related to mortgages and foreclosures.
- Business formation and dissolution: Our business formation and dissolution services help businesses and individuals buy, sell and administer closely held corporations, LLCs and partnership entities. We also advise clients on liability of directors and officers as well as matters affecting the rights of shareholders.
- Business tax: We serve our clients’ needs in taxation matters including property/ad valorem taxes.
- Collections: Our law firm handles collection issues including matters of creditor’s rights, garnishes, judgments and location of funds.
- Commercial law: We successfully manage commercial litigation including breach of contract, lemon law, noncompete contracts, secured transactions, matters under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), fraud, embezzlement and warranties.
- Construction law: Our construction law Link to Construction Litigation services include drafting and review of commercial construction contracts, litigation of construction defects, construction disputes, allegations of dangerous property and mechanics’ lien matters.
- Government contracts: We also offer counsel on matters involving state and municipal contracts.
- Insurance – commercial: We represent individuals and businesses in matters of liability for bad faith actions, errors and omissions and other matters of alleged insurance malpractice as well as legal matters with insurance aspects.